|Manufacturer:||Former “RK Machinery”, now: “RK Compressors” (Canada)|
|Capacity:||10 ga. (0.1345) mild steel|
|Max Rolling Width:||50 in.|
|Roll Dia.:||4.25 in.|
|Roll Speed:||Variable (1-160 I.P.M.)|
|Motor:||2 HP @ 1740 RPM|
|Voltages Available:||230V / 460V / 575V, 3 PH., 60 HZ.|
|Working height:||39 in.|
|Footprint:||67 in. long x 28 in. wide|
FULLY HYDRAULIC OPERATION:
- Movement of top roll (raising or lowering) is activated by a hydraulic control lever.
- Movement of back bending roll controlled by hydraulic control lever.
- Variable speed, from creep to full rolling speed for precision and ease of operation.
- Rotation of rolls by low speed, high-torque hydraulic motor.
- Fully hydraulic operation permits operator to produce faster with less effort.
- Low speed TEFC Baldor electric motor.
- Control panel c/w low voltage controls.
- Dual foot pedal for forward-reverse roll operations.
- Rolls stop instantly upon release of either foot pedal.
- Triple bearings are used on 5 roll support ends for smooth and accurate rolling.
- All 15 bearings are sealed and permanently lubricated (maintenance-free).
- The two main frames are milled from billet steel.
- All hydraulic and mechanical parts are standard in the industry, and available throughout North America.
- Infeed table guide to ensure accurate and easy alignment of material.
- Easy-Read scale to indicate position of the back bending roll.
- Quiet operation.